Friday 4 January 2013

Happy! Happy! My favourite Christmas gifts ~❤

I had the most wonderful Christmas this year
Thanks in large part to some of you!!

So here's a collection of some of my favourite things I got this year


I nearly cried when i opened this gift from Kerri!! (Riiri-chan)
All these are part of my favs but especially the very thoughtful 'nice girls book of naughty spells'
Kerri managed to find a lovely copy of the book i used to have when i was little and i am so grateful
♡ THANK YOU KERRI 


From my parents i got this top which i gorgeous and has a lovely lace collar!!
It's from this amazingly cute little Korean fashion shop in Cambridge called Terminal D
 I also got the rug you can see in the background
!!I LOVE THIS RUG!!
It is so soft and goes with my room so perfectly 
I highly recommend getting one if you can, they sell them on Amazon


My brother got me a few 3DS games, my favourtie is Harvest Moon!!
At first i couldn't understand what all the hype was about and honestly i thought it was booooooooring
But omgoodness i was wrong, this game is so addictive and the cows are so cute
*screams*

Finally my friend Liam got me WAY TOO MUCH STUFF!! So thank you Liam
It's hard for me to choose what my favourite gifts were from this bunch so i'll go for the cutest ones


This is a Hello Kitty alarm clock with magic powers, it projects the time onto a wall and has all these super amazing. complicated settings so i can change the sounds and just omgosh it's so awesome!!
And the Link plush, he's one of the four swords links and everyone knows i'm a BIG Zelda fan so it's nice to finally own a Link plush!!

Thanks you everyone for a lovely Christmas and anyone who sent a card, i really appreciate it
Hope you all had an amazing Christmas and a super fantstical New Year

Ly  ~❤


No comments:

Post a Comment