Sunday 21 April 2013

Yummy Teas ✧ and their Magical Health Benefits ✧

Yum yum, it's my favourite drink ever and amazingly, it is also very good for you! 
Different types of tea have lots of benefits and varying effects on you 
so I thought I'd take the time to tell you all about them so you can enjoy them too!



  Green Tea

  • Increases metabolism so is a good weight loss aid
  • Keeps skin looking healthy and also combats signs of ageing
  • Boosts your immune system, helping to fight off illnesses
  • Fights bad cholesterol and balances the good cholesterol 
  • Gives you an energy boost and is considered a fantastic exercises aid

 

 Peppermint Tea

  • Great for the immune system
  • Combats stomach aches, especially if you drink it before bed (I can vouch for this one)
  • Helps fight insomnia and helps you relax and fall asleep better
  • Helps sooth period cramps
  • Relieves headaches


 Chamomile Tea

  • Prevents anxiety and panic attacks
  • Keeps skin healthy and can help with various skin disorders
  • The cold tea bags can be used to combat dark circles
  • Boosts the immune system
  • Helps get rid of colds

 

 Black Tea

  • Contains Fluorides and Tannins so keeps teeth healthy (AS LONG AS YOU DON'T ADD LOTS OF SUGAR)
  • Helps make bones stronger
  • Tea is calorie free and increases your metabolism
  • Decreases risk of heart disease
  • Tastes really good and is just really relaxing and lovely /ahhh/






There's obviously lots more types of delicious tea 
and I want to make a post on my favourite teas and fusions 
but as these teas are the most popular I thought I'd talk about them!
I hope this post was helpful 
and I hope you all drink lots more yummy tea!

6 comments:

  1. wow i never knew these things about tea! thank you for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, It's a pleasure, glad you liked it c:

      Delete
  2. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it! (:
    this post is really helpful too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great post, I now feel better about myself and my obscene daily tea intake! hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing such a nice piece of information to us.

    Facebook tech support Number

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow thanks!! I could totally use that health stuff, I never know what tips to follow because you don't really know whether you can trust random stuff people have put online, but I feel like I can trust your tips! I also LOVE your books by the way.. can you please hurry up and write the next one?! I also wanted to ask you about how you got readers for your blog because I have started up a blog and wondered if you had any tips...xx

    ReplyDelete